Photo Credit: Red Bull Content Pool

Verstappen’s FIA swearing row is still unresolved, while GPDA director Russell promises F1 driver’s statement

Max Verstappen says that the result of the swearing row at last round’s Singapore Grand Prix remains unsolved, with GPDA director George Russell confirming that the drivers will issue a statement on this matter within next week. At Thursday’s press conference ahead of the Singapore GP, Verstappen used a swear word to describe his RB20’s…

Read Full News
Photo Credit: Red Bull Content Pool

2024 US GP F1 Updates: McLaren bring seven, Red Bull only two

Ahead of the weekend’s first and only practice session, the FIA has released a list of the updates brought by each Formula One team to the 2024 United States Grand Prix. While the reveal of these updates is not unusual, with the F1 Car Presentation constituting an important feature of the typical race weekend, enthusiasts…

Read Full News
Photo Credit: Red Bull Content Pool

Red Bull F1 drivers deny front bib device enhanced performance

Following a scoop by Motorsport.com earlier this week, there were suspicions speculating around the paddock of which team was using a height altering front ‘bib’ to improve performance. It was confirmed yesterday that said team was Red Bull Racing and that they were currently in conversations with the FIA over the clampdown. In Austin on…

Read Full News
Photo Credit: McLaren Racing

Altering front bib height under F1 parc fermé “clearly breaking” boundaries, say McLaren drivers

McLaren Racing’s Oscar Piastri has denounced the use of any device to alter a Formula One car under parc fermé conditions. While speaking ahead of the 2024 United States Grand Prix, Piastri acknowledged that F1 teams, including McLaren, often pushed the boundaries of the technical regulations but stated that the use of any method or…

Read Full News
Photo Credit: Red Bull Content Pool

“I’ll make sure I’m ahead of Liam” – Tsunoda ready to outperform Lawson in potential fight for Red Bull F1 seat

Yuki Tsunoda has admitted that his 2024 Formula 1 season has felt like a constant battle for a potential promotion to Red Bull Racing, with added pressure now that Liam Lawson has joined the fray. With Daniel Ricciardo out of the picture, Lawson has stepped in for the rest of the season, adding to the…

Read Full News
Max Verstappen driving at a promotional event ahead of the 2024 US Grand Prix - Image Credit: Red Bull Content Pool

Red Bull to introduce car changes following discussions with the FIA

Red Bull have introduced changes to the RB20 following discussions with the FIA in the wake of last month’s Singapore Grand Prix The FIA announced earlier this week that a change of procedure would be introduced ahead of this weekend’s United States Grand Prix at the Circuit of the Americas. This came following reports that…

Read Full News
Photo Credit: Red Bull Content Pool

Changes to the 2026 F1 Regulations announced by the WMSC; Fastest Lap point scrapped

Changes in the rules for the upcoming 2026 Formula 1 season have just been announced by the World Motor Sport Council. President Mohammed Ben Sulayem began the session saluting the latest personnel changes happened in the Federation, with the appointment of Alberto Villarreal as General Manager and of Alessandra Malhame as Senior HR Officier, ahead…

Read Full News
Photo Credit: Red Bull Content Pool

Verstappen vs Norris: An in-depth look at the 2024 F1 title battle and how it could play out

At the beginning of the season, many believed that Red Bull Racing’s Max Verstappen would surely win his fourth World Driver’s Championship, and after five wins and one second-place finish from the season’s first seven races, it seemed as if he was on a clear course to dominate the season just as he had in…

Read Full News
Photo Credit: Red Bull Content Pool

Liam Lawson reckons “cutthroat” Red Bull environment and “6 a.m.” phone calls from Helmut Marko prepared him to deal with F1 pressure

Liam Lawson made his Formula 1 debut last year when he filled in for an injured Daniel Ricciardo for five races. His performance certainly caught the eye of plenty, as he managed to knock out the reigning world champion Max Verstappen in the second segment of qualifying and score his first points at the 2023…

Read Full News
Photo Credit: Red Bull Content Pool

“Christian told me a year ago” — Lawson reveals 2024 F1 mid-season opportunity was planned in 2023

Liam Lawson is back. Following an impressive 5-race stint last year as he subbed for Daniel Ricciardo who picked up an injury at Zandvoort in practice, the Kiwi has six rounds to prove himself that he deserves to stay on the grid in 2025. “That’s literally once, obviously once in a lifetime. And it’s something…

Read Full News